MYMACOM’s featured consulting solution, Organizational Culture & Communications Audit (OC2A) is a highly systematic assessment, of an organization’s normative culture and prevalent communications practices. Owing to its evaluative & formative properties, on strategic & tactical grounds, a holistic OC2A undertakes following steps:
- Organizations need a long term growth trajectory while heavily relying upon its human capital, engaging culture and convergence of individual & organizational goals as an auto-piloted system.
- The first step to implement this system is a rigorous and impartial evaluation & assessment of organizational culture and multilateral communication practices through OC2A techniques.
- Resultantly, the formative phase of OC2A will deliver a strategic and tactical action plan for an improved and highly efficient performance enhancing culture across the board.
- Consultation with Senior Management
Goal Setting – Solution Customization
- Identification of Channels & KPIs
Current Practices – Review & Evaluation
- The Core Process
Conducting Primary Audit
- Integrative Fact Finding
Analyses & Benchmarking
- Implementation & Way Forward
Strategic Action Plan & Training Workshop
- Revalidation & Continuation
- Critical Review of HR & OD Policies & Practices
- Efficient Communications Channels
- Policy Guidelines for High-Performance Work Culture
- Cross-functional Efficacy on Strategic & Tactical Levels
- Linking Growth Strategy with Human Capital Optimization